- Business Support Network Programme
This free to access business support network programme is available to all businesses in Kent and Medway thanks to funding from Kent County Council and Local Authorities.
Each business will receive one to one support and be invited to join a group of business owners and managers as part of a peer based learning and support environment. These groups meet at regular intervals to share experiences, issues, problem solve and develop new thinking. These groups are facilitated by an experienced Business Adviser.
Working with your Business Adviser, you will be supported to,
- identify the critical issues facing your business
- consider the sustainability of your current business model and explore options
- clarify your thinking and help you take control of your future direction
- develop an actions that will put your business on the right road
- access public and private support measures including grants, innovation and investment
- connect with other businesses on the same journey and develop peer to peer learning
To find out more, request a call back here