- Ready 2020 Leadership and Financial Targeting Workshop.
Ready 2020 Leadership and Financial Targeting Workshop.
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hempstead House Hotel And Spa
Event Website/Booking Link
Ready 2020 – Leadership and Financial Targeting Workshop.
As we come into 2020, as a business you need to prepare for the forthcoming changes. Over the years, change has become the norm but what is new is the rate of change is increasing, which means business resilience is becoming even more imperative. A new decade means changes for every small to growing business, it means new consumer trends will emerge, new opportunities as new technologies emerge, markets develop, and business needs evolve. These new challenges are coming at a time of considerable change and upheaval for the UK and Global Economy. Our question is, Are you ready?
Join The Kent and Medway Growth Hub and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce for a two-way debate and discussion, led by Executive and Business Coach Steve Mason, who will be guiding you through business resilience and offering advice on how to prepare for the upcoming challenges. This workshop will identify what accelerating change means to you, and the main areas leadership areas where you will need to focus. You will be invited to think again about your long-term business plans and financial goals, and be guided on how to prepare for the unknown. You will also gain new skills on how to develop your leadership skills and how to prepare a practical, deliverable action plan and effectively handle resistance to change in your company.
The Key topics for this workshop will include the following;
- Understanding to work with change – not against it.
- The need for change. Change is unavoidable – make it a positive driver not a hurdle to overcome.
- You will face resistance – face this down with determination. How to challenge the status quo.
- How to accept that the ever faster rate of change is creating greater complexity in your business, that requires increasingly flexible and a more sophisticated response.
- Setting and selling a vision – describe a credible feature.
- Leading strategy – leading your company towards the future.
- Digital impact – become a digital leader in the new industrial revolution.
After the event, attendee’s are offered a free 30 minute follow-up phone call to discuss their action plans and further develop their leadership skills.