- Kent HR Network: Widening the Talent Gateway
Kent HR Network: Widening the Talent Gateway
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Event Website/Booking Link
About this event
This Knowledge and Networking event will begin with an opportunity to network with other HR professionals from the Kent HR Network. We’ll then hear from representatives from the University of Kent’s Knowledge Exchange and Innovation team, Kent’s Careers and Employability Service, and the recruitment agency, HRGO, on how they can support you with your recruitment and skills needs.
10 -10:25 am Networking Session
10.30 – 11.15 am Introductions from:
Chris McCarthy, Knowledge Exchange and Innovation at Kent
Matt Cook, Careers and Employability Service at Kent
Roddy Barrow, Managing Director of HRGO
11:15 – 11:30 am Q&A
Looking forward to seeing you there!
This is an online event hosted on Zoom.
Got questions? Ask Phil
- The Canadian Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Malaysia Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Canadian Market: Digital & Creative Virtual Support Programme
- NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
- NetZero Networking Cycle Ride from Macknade, Faversham, Wed 6 July, 7.30am