- Starting in Business Workshop Day 2
Starting in Business Workshop Day 2
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
STARTING IN BUSINESS WORKSHOP
We provide a free start up programme to anyone who is a resident of Swale and has a practical business idea. The starting in business workshop can help you to develop your business ideas, overcome barriers to success and realise your potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The workshops take place over two half day sessions. You can:
- attend day 1 followed by day 2 in the same month
- attend day 1 and then a day 2 in a different month
- attend day 2 only, if justified by your business plan.
Day 2 will cover:
- the market
- finding out who and where the customers are
- Why you need to market your business
- examples of great marketing
- choosing how to market effectively
- digital marketing and your online presence
- what, when, where and how you’ll sell
- your unique selling point (USP) in action
- pricing structure
- getting your PR right
- so now for the big push
- what you need for your next steps
- finance and funding options
- signposting to other support/resources
- Q&A session.
These sessions equip you with the information and know how to develop your business plan and get your business up and running.
If you would like to register for one of our workshops, please book using the links on this page and a member of the team will contact you to discuss your needs. Alternatively, please contact the team on 01795 417398.