Friday, December 3, 2021
We are writing to you to inform you of the Kent and Medway Growth Hub activity throughout the Christmas period. The Hub will close at 5pm on the 23rd of December and will reopen at 8.30am on the 4th of January.
If you require urgent support during this period the BEIS helpline will be open for both general business support and EU Import/Export support.
The helpline is open during the holiday period for the following:
- Christmas eve – 9am to 5pm
- Christmas day to Tuesday 28th – Closed
- 29th December – 10am to 4pm
- 30th December – 10am to 4pm
- 31st December – 10am to 4pm
- 1st January 2022 – Closed
- 2nd January 2022 – Closed
- 3rd January 2022 onwards – Open as normal
You can contact the BEIS helpline on 0800 998 1098 or email them on email@example.com
If you wish to put in any enquiries to the hub to answer in the new year, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all news posts