- Life Sciences: UK Transition Business Webinars
Life Sciences: UK Transition Business Webinars
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect Life Sciences businesses. Your business should take action now to prepare.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Checking tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own life sciences business, including manufacturers and suppliers of medicines, medical devices, and their supply chain businesses; and businesses providing contract research and manufacturing services to pharma and MedTech sectors.
Register your interest here.