- Business Breakfast Meeting – Demystifying Apprenticeships
Business Breakfast Meeting – Demystifying Apprenticeships
7:00 am - 9:00 am
Hall Place Enterprise Centre
Harbledown By Pass
Event Website/Booking Link
This Business Breakfast will provide insight into Higher, and Degree Apprenticeships, and the opportunity or businesses to learn about the opportunities that are available through the Apprenticeship Levy.
Some of the topics being discussed include:
- What is the Government Institute of Apprenticeships policy, procedures and practice with respect to Apprenticeship standards?
- What are the new regulations and their implications for business and education apprenticeship providers?
- What are the responsibilities for employers and education providers for on and off the job learning, length of apprenticeship, volume of off-the-job learning, industry mentoring, and assessment?
- What is an End Point Assessment, and how does this relate to the Apprenticeship qualification?
This business breakfast will also enable you to network with other businesses who either currently have apprentices, or are interested in taking on apprentices.
To book your place either follow the links on our website or use the link below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/demystifying-apprenticeships-business-breakfast-tickets-54695542841