- Business Protection Masterclass
Business Protection Masterclass
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
On the 26th July 2017, the Supreme Court decided that employment tribunal fees were unlawful, meaning employees can now take you to court for no charge. With a significant increase in tribunal claims being reported by the Ministry of Justice, it is now more important than ever that you have up-to-date compliant contracts, policies and procedures in place.
The Employment Law Advice Bureau and HR24 work exclusively with employers only offering free employment law and HR advice based on the ACAS Code of Practice. To support you, we are hosting an informative, interactive and commercially focused HR/Employment law masterclass.
Delivered by legal experts, this brief but valuable event will help protect your business by providing you with the knowledge and advice to prevent and resolve any employee issues.
TOPICS ON THE DAY
- The Good Work Plan. There are 53 changes you need to know about for 2020.
- The big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment.
- Improve your understanding of employment law.
- Discover how to get the most out of your employees and managers.
- Plus much more!