- First Aid at Work Training by Loch Associates Group
First Aid at Work Training by Loch Associates Group
17/07/2018 - 19/07/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Spa Hotel
Event Website/Booking Link
When an employee is injured or becomes ill at work, a First Aider can make the difference between a quick recovery or longer-term health issues.
Our certified First Aid at Work course provides employers with evidence that they are meeting their health and safety obligations, whilst giving staff the confidence to cope with a first aid emergency at work. This is a three day course which requires participation across all three days. Attendees will receive certification for their new First Aid qualification.
Learning outcomes include:
- The role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- How to assess an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and how to use an AED
- Managing first aid emergencies including heart attacks, stroke, choking epilepsy
- How to deal with conditions such as epilepsy, asthma, diabetes and anaphylaxis
- How to manage shock, head and spinal injuries, wounds and bleeding and fractures, sprains strains and dislocations
- Managing burns and scalds, poisoning and eye injuries
Why choose our training?
Our First Aid At Work training courses are delivered by medical experts who have real world experience in dealing with medical emergencies. Our trainers share realistic and practical advice that will ensure attendees are equipped to cope in a first aid emergency at work.
About Loch Associates Group
At Loch Associates Group, we are experts in developing solutions that help growing organisations manage and look after their people. We provide a unique combination of employment law, HR, health & safety, wellbeing and mediation services, ensuring clients have access to a range of services from a single trusted partner.