- FREE* – Employer Essentials Course
FREE* – Employer Essentials Course
07/10/2019 - 11/11/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Go Train – Chatham
High Street, 8th Floor Anchorage House
Event Website/Booking Link
Are you looking to develop your staff, improve productivity, increase retention and grow your business at no cost to you?
This is a free 6-week course running every Monday for SME businesses in Kent
Go Train is a government funded training provider so we can provide your staff with the skills needed for free!*
The Employer Essentials course is a 6-week course which runs on Mondays from our Chatham centre for 6 weeks, upon successful completion of the course your employees will gain qualifications in the following:
- Customer Service – Level 1
- Health and Safety – Level 1
- Environmental Sustainability – Level 1
Dates: 7th October – 11th November (Every Monday for 6 weeks)
Location: Go Train, 8th Floor, Anchorage House, High St, Chatham ME4 4LE
- Government funded for SMEs (less than 250 employees or balance less than€43M or annual turnover of less than €50M).
- Funding is to up-skill employees, following the training the employer must confirm in writing that the employee has been up-skilled – i.e. additional responsibilities, extra hours, pay increase
- Go Train will meet with each employer prior to training to complete a Business Needs Analysis before employees start the course.
- Attendees must provide ID at the time of their sign up; this must be either a passport or birth certificate
For more information please email email@example.com