Her Biz Free Women’s Start Up Workshop
Are you thinking about setting up a new business? Her Biz, the ‘virtual’ Women’s Start Up programme is returning to support aspiring female entrepreneurs in East Sussex and Kent.
Her Biz is designed specifically to encourage more women to start a business, why not, turn your idea or hobby into a reality with the chance to WIN £500 towards your start-up costs!
The virtual programme will help you to:
- Explore and clarify your business idea
- Research your target market and understand your competitors
- Develop your business model and kick-start your business plan
- Help you to understand the numbers, create projections and explore funding options
- Start shaping your marketing strategy incl. online and social media presence
- Set your business goals
- Overview of business types, tax and insurance, accounting software, bank accounts
- Tools to help with taking the next step
- Gain peer support from like-minded people
- The programme also includes a 1-2-1 session with our Start-Up Coach to refine your business plan and discuss your business idea on a deeper level.
Workshop dates and times:
The programme consists of 4 x 2.5 hour sessions, each from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
- Friday 17th November – Exploring your idea and shape your business plan
- Friday 24th November – Understanding financials and funding options
- Friday 1st December – Marketing, social media and online presence
- Friday 8th December – Practicalities of getting started
Please apply by Wednesday 8th November to be considered.
Prior to the workshops you will receive a telephone call to chat about your idea and the structure of the programme.
Please note – we have limited spaces, so not all those that apply will get a place.
These FREE sessions will take place via Zoom, you can access Zoom easily from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
This popular programme is delivered by Let’s Do Business Group in partnership with NatWest.