- How to Navigate a Hard Insurance Market
How to Navigate a Hard Insurance Market
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Free for Produced in Kent Members, £10 for Non-members
Event Website/Booking Link
Join the Produced in Kent team on Wednesday 24 February 2021 from 12:00 – 13:00 hrs for an info session on insurance organised by Ryan Henderson, Associate Director Commercial Division, and Iain Hall, New Business executive at industry partner Aston Lark.
Aston Lark are an award winning independent insurance broker with four branches throughout Kent in Maidstone, West Malling, Dover and Broadstairs. It has experience working with food and drink businesses ranging from SMEs to large Corporate businesses and understands the challenges they face at this time.
Ryan and Iain will take the attendees through a short introduction on Aston Lark before focusing on the hardening insurance market, looking at
– What triggered the hard insurance market
– How will this impact your insurance premiums
– How Aston Lark can help Pink members
Ryan will also touch upon insurance-related trends’ expected in 2021:-
- Cyber security – the increased cyber security threat to businesses dependant on employees’ remote working and generating income from online sales
- Business interruption – what does business interruption cover and why a business continuity plan is important when determining the maximum indemnity period
The floor will then be opened to questions from the audience.
Upon registration for the event, you will receive an email with a Teams invite. Please keep an eye on your inbox.