- I-Construct Webinar | Optimise Your website – Tips and Tricks for Beginners
I-Construct Webinar | Optimise Your website – Tips and Tricks for Beginners
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Meet I-Construct’s mentors and industry experts in our regular expert sessions designed specifically to help your business develop and grow.
I-Construct is a supply chain development and innovation support project designed to help UK-based companies* access opportunities in the construction market and develop new products and services within their businesses.
Benefit from our experts’ passion and experience as thought leaders within the construction sector and supply chain, as they share their learning and offer guidance and essential market insight into key areas of business.
Plus all of our expert sessions include a networking session – an opportunity for everyone to meet informally and develop together.
On 6th July, Fred Thomas will be providing you with tips and tricks on how to optimise your website. The pandemic has accelerated the shift for customers to buy online so now, more than ever, it is important you have an optimised website to maximise your sales and leads.
If you are responsible for managing and updating business websites or are interested in improving the performance of your digital sales, web traffic and enquiries, ensure you sign up today.
- Understand what customers want from your website
- Understand what you want from your website
- Practical, easy tips to help get better Google results
- Tips to help Increase sales and engagement through your website
- 12pm – Welcome – Patrick Maynard, Business Support Facilitator, I-Construct
- 12.05pm – Presentation – Fred Thomas, I-Construct Industry Expert
- 12.50pm – Questions
- 1pm – Closing words
Meet your speaker
Fred joined Haven Gateway Partnership in August 2018 having previously spent three years as a Growth Hub Navigator, advising businesses across Kent and East Sussex.
Fred also established and ran a multimillion-pound turnover company for 15 years. His key strength is in sales and marketing, with experience running physical retail outlets, and well as e-commerce platforms, managing a UK-wide sales force. His digital skills include the use of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and analytics, with a keen interest in Big Data, Cyber Security and The Internet of Things.
This event is open to all SME I-Construct Network members.
If you’re not an I-Construct member but are UK-based and interested in joining, you are welcome to attend one of their events to see what their network has to offer.
Register via the I-Construct website.
Registration will close at 12 pm, Monday 5th July 2021.
* I-Construct mainly focuses on supporting businesses in the South East LEP area of the UK (which covers Essex, East Sussex and Kent).