- Kent Invicta LIVE: How To Build A Lead Generating Sales Funnel
Kent Invicta LIVE: How To Build A Lead Generating Sales Funnel
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Join the next Kent Invicta LIVE event as they are joined by Matt Jennison, founder and CEO at One Zebra. Through this event, they guide you through how to build a lead generating sales funnel, including what you need to include on your website to convert more visitors into sales or enquiries.
By the end of this session, you will have learnt:
- How to avoid confusing Messaging and ensure your customers understand the value you offer.
- How to structure your Home Page in order to convert more website visitors into enquiries.
- How to leverage a Lead Generator and nurture prospects who are not quite ready to buy yet.
- How to create a lead generating e-mail sequence that your prospects will be happy to receive.
- Why not all testimonials are made equal and how to capture powerful customer quotes.
- How to leverage the power of story in your marketing, so you can stand out from the noise.
As a bonus, everyone that attends will also receive a free website layout template, plus they’ll be giving away 5 free copies of the marketing book that will literally change the way you engage with your customers.
About Matthew Jennison;
I am the Founder and CEO of One Zebra; we make marketing easy for business owners who want to feel in control of their marketing budget and grow a business they can be proud of.
I understand the frustrations of getting a return on your marketing spend, because prior to starting One Zebra in 2019, I spent a decade leading sales, marketing, and partnership teams for two SMEs; the first one achieved rapid growth and was acquired by a global brand and the second quadrupled revenue during my tenure.
But it wasn’t always easy, we made mistakes along the way, and we honed a systematic approach to marketing that got results. We’re now using this system to help business owners, so they can feel confident they are getting their marketing right.
When I’m not doing the job I love, you’ll find me hanging out with my family, running and mountain biking on the trails around Tunbridge Wells, obstacle racing or enjoying a decent single malt and a steak on the BBQ!