- Microsoft Outlook Training
Microsoft Outlook Training
12/07/2022 - 14/07/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
In this session, Microsoft Certified Trainer Alex Waterton will be providing a 3-day interactive training course aimed at providing staff with top tips and tricks to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook. This course is free for up to two members of staff and will take place live alongside other attendees, allowing participants to ask questions.
In this session, Alex will be taking a look at:
- Ribbons & toolbars
- Emails – Delayed delivery, importance & top tips and tricks
- Sorting & grouping
- Managing your emails – Flagging, follow-up, categorising
- Calendar – Creating an event, meeting, Teams meeting
- People & contacts
- Automatic replies
- …and much more!
Additional Training Cost:
- Free for up to 2 members of staff.
- Additional staff will be charged £60 per person for the 3-day training course.
- For existing ADM clients, please contact your account manager for further information.
- If you would like to provide this training service to your customers, or are interested in personalised and additional large scale staff training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org