- Personal Impact and Assertiveness Skills Training
Personal Impact and Assertiveness Skills Training
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chilston Park Hotel
Event Website/Booking Link
This course includes elements of communication and assertiveness. It’s designed to provide you with the knowledge to deal with aggressive and demanding people, whether it be colleagues or customers. As well as understand how to present yourself assertively. Let’s keep your emotional balance intact.
– What is assertiveness?
– Benefits of assertiveness.
– Assertiveness general guidelines.
– Learn how to communicate assertively.
– APA model.
– How to be assertive.
– Communication styles and attitudes.
– Assertiveness techniques.
– How to deal with passive, aggressive and passive-aggressive behaviour.
– Verbal and non-verbal communication styles.
– Effective personal communication style.
– Increasing your personal impact.
– How to praise.
– How to disagree.
– How to say no.