- ProfitCLUB – Free for First Time Attendees
ProfitCLUB – Free for First Time Attendees
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
ProfitCLUB is a business-building club for owners who enjoy working with peers but who also need guidance and support to build their business.
ProfitCLUB is a group coaching programme and as such you’ll find that you also naturally end up working together and collaborating on aspects of business with other business owners. No one’s judging you or criticising you, everyone’s there to gain knowledge and achieve the best results.
The ProfitCLUB programme serves a wide range of industry categories. Including, but not limited to, tradespeople, craftsmen, mortgage brokers, solicitors, accountants, bookkeepers, estate agents, printers, computer and IT professionals. As well as insurance agents and brokers, recruitment professionals and web developers. Guidelines and practical advice for developing systems and a high performance team will ensure you poise your company for long term, sustainable success. You’ll learn how to develop a unique selling proposition and market your business so that you can surpass your competition.
Normally, your investment would be £149 (plus VAT) per month, however, if you are a first time attendee, we would like to invite you to trial this for FREE!
Got questions? Ask Phil
- The Canadian Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Malaysia Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Canadian Market: Digital & Creative Virtual Support Programme
- NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
- NetZero Networking Cycle Ride from Macknade, Faversham, Wed 6 July, 7.30am