- Small Business Finance Market Report 2021 Launch
Small Business Finance Market Report 2021 Launch
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
You are invited to join the British Business Bank for an invitation-only online event to discuss the latest findings from the Bank’s annual in-depth analysis of small business access to finance, focusing this year on the impact of Covid-19.
Hosted by Catherine Lewis La Torre, CEO, British Business Bank, the morning will start with a keynote speech from Rt Hon John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury.
- 11.00am-11.05am: Welcome Dharshini David, Host and business and economics journalist
- 11.05am-11.15am: Opening remarks Catherine Lewis La Torre, CEO, British Business Bank
- 11.15am-11.25am: Keynote Rt Hon John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- 11.25am-11.45am: Report Findings Alice Hu Wagner, MD, Strategy Economics & Business Development, British Business Bank
- 11.45am–12.25pm: Panel Discussion Financing a Business in a Global Pandemic: Small Business Owners Tell Their Stories
- Juliette Denny, Global CEO and Ideologist in Chief, Growth Engineering & Serious Games Company
- William Howarth, Chief Finance Officer, Youth Hostel Association (England & Wales)
- Marcello Moccia, Owner, Room97 Creative Academy and salon
- Dr. Monica Saavedra, EngD CTO / Co-Founder, Lambda Energy Ltd
- 12.25pm–12.30pm: Closing remarks Catherine Lewis La Torre, CEO, British Business Bank