- SOCIAL ENTERPRISE IN KENT CONFERENCE
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE IN KENT CONFERENCE
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Westgate Hall Road
Event Website/Booking Link
Social Enterprise In Kent Conference
Social Enterprise Kent is excited to be hosting a Kent and Medway social enterprise conference! This year the conference will be held at Westgate Hall, a beautiful social enterprise in the heart of Canterbury.
This conference is not just for social enterprises, this is also a great chance for anyone to find out more information about funding, social media, policy, social impact, national support for CIC’s and much, much more.
The event attracts a range of audiences, including:
- Charities and Third Sector
- Public sector organisations
- Businesses wanting to learn about social enterprises and social value
- Local authorities
- Health and Social Care organisations
Packed with inspirational speakers, stories from social entrepreneurs themselves and plenty of opportunities to network with your peers. It is easily accessible by public transport, and right next to Pound Lane car park.
- Andrew O’Brien from Social Enterprise UK, with an update on the national picture,
future policy development, challenges facing the sector and talking about the Buy Social programme.
- Jo Dyer from Animate Arts CIC, a local social enterprise who will talk about their experiences with crowdfunding.
- A Social Enterprise Case Study from Kate Bull from Britain’s Bravest Manufacturing Company.
- Interactive workshops based around Social Impact.
- Funding experts – hear all about the funding that social enterprises can bid for including information from Kent Community Foundation as they will be talking about The Social Enterprise Grant and Loan. South East Creatives, Unltd and The National Lottery Community Fund.
- Interactive social media talk with the fantastic ZC Media
- and more to follow!
Lunch will be provided by two amazing social enterprises – Lily’s Social Kitchen and the Umbrella Cafe Whitstable. This is included in your entry cost.
The event will close at 2.30pm.
If you would like a social enterprise stall, please contact Rebecca Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will need to provide a current public liability insurance certificate in order to have a stall.