- Virtual Meet The Buyer Event
Virtual Meet The Buyer Event
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Produced in Kent is running a virtual event for food and drink buyers/ suppliers on the 20th of May.
This is part of the Good Food Growth project, a SELEP funded project which was originally run in early 2020, with the aim to bring buyers and suppliers together and increase the local supply chains.
Save the Date!
- Suppliers and Buyers from across the Essex, Kent and Sussex.
- Designed to match buyers and suppliers.
- Pre-booked appointments – supplier requests/buyer confirms
How it Works in brief:
Buyers will have a dedicated meeting space and they can specify which products they are interested in / or don’t want to see.
Suppliers will be able to request a 10 min virtual appointment – which buyers ‘approve’
There will be up to 12, 10-minute slots per buyer.
Suppliers will be registering from across Essex, Kent and Sussex, from all types and sizes of food and drink producers.
Buyers’ space is limited, contact the team to get involved.
Suppliers – Registration link coming soon. Email the team to make sure you receive yours.
Got questions? Ask Phil
- The Canadian Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Malaysia Market: Health & Life Sciences Virtual Support Programme
- The Canadian Market: Digital & Creative Virtual Support Programme
- NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
- NetZero Networking Cycle Ride from Macknade, Faversham, Wed 6 July, 7.30am