- Winning and Delivering Business Internationally
Winning and Delivering Business Internationally
23/02/2021 - 24/02/2021
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Event Website/Booking Link
Build an effective strategy to kick-start your export success with step-by-step guidance from international trade experts. Apply here.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Challenging you to think through your exporting journey this two-day virtual event will explore the benefits of exporting, helping you build or refine your strategy and combat the issues associated with the transition into new markets.
As you venture into overseas markets, you want to ensure that your business is:
Hear expert insight on the legal, financial and logistical obstacles associated with exporting and how to mitigate these risks and trade safely overseas. Learn how to develop your business model and connect with like-minded London businesses on the same exporting journey as you.
What will you learn?
This event will challenge your ideas and encourage your strategic thinking to expand. You will explore:
- What you can get out of exporting – it might be more than you think!
- What you are selling – is it the same as in the UK? Does it excite your overseas customers? How do you promote what you have? How have you protected it? How have you set your pricing?
- Where best to trade – which countries can give you the best return for your efforts? How can you best research and find them?
- What resources will you need – how can you deliver effectively even with limited resources?
- Your best route to market – how can you cost-effectively get into a market? How do you provide a great customer experience? How do you make a strong profit and control costs?
- How to best work with partners – agents, distributors, strategic partners; which do you choose and why? What type of agreements will you have in place?
Export Savvy, Managing Director
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days. You must be available to attend both sessions:
- Tuesday, 23rd February 2021 | 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday, 24th February 2021 | 13:00 – 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for new exporters. A range of data points must be collected to assess your business’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click Apply here.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies. Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Received some good advice and opened up my thought process to exporting.“
– Webinar Attendee | Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, October 2020