- Your Spring/Summer Employment Law Update
Your Spring/Summer Employment Law Update
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Loch Associates Group
Oxford House, 15-17 Mount Ephraim Road
Event Website/Booking Link
Join us to learn about the latest Employment Law changes and how they affect your business.
Loch Associates Group, Tunbridge Wells, 17/07/2018, 5.30 pm – 7.30pm
Our up to the minute review is aimed at business owners and HR professionals and will provide you with the knowledge you need to protect your business. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and the chance to network with your fellow attendees.
Pam Loch – Managing Partner and Helen Baxter – Partner will take you through the key changes affecting you:
- Gender pay gap reporting: the knock on effect for all businesses in the future
- Gig economy and worker status: where are we now?
- The menopause: now a disability?
- Exiting employees and the changing tax treatment of payments in lieu
- GDPR: the latest on the ongoing challenge to comply
- Upcoming decisions and what to look out for
About Loch Associates Group
At Loch Associates Group, we are experts in developing solutions that help growing organisations manage and look after their people. We provide a unique combination of employment law, HR, health & safety, wellbeing and mediation services, ensuring clients have access to a range of services from a single trusted partner.
17:30 – 18:00: Arrival for seminar
18:00 – 19:00: Employment Law seminar
19:00 – 19:30: Q&A and networking